Friday, December 21, 2012

Hopeless Romantic

Love, it seems, speaks; have you listened to it,
It’s like the waves dance under the golden sun.
Listen to it, as much as you can hear,
They come sparingly to embrace you.


Don’t you shy away, oh don’t you, my sweetness,
It has travelled great distance from my heart.
With the time felt, feelings only get deeper,
With the time felt, the feelings only got deeper.

It’s not the golden sun, alone that’s shining,
Listen oh sweetness, it’s my feelings relayed.
I’m wasted in your presence, but getting wasted feels right,
It’s the murmur that I hear, that invades my presence.

Murmur from your thoughts, which may be seeking me,
Is it so oh my sweetness, tell me so of it soon.
For I’d know its traversing in the desired flow, indeed,
In the direction that it was destined to be, oh my love, oh it is.

Casted in your presence, I so miss your self,
Oh dear, can I see now, for I wanna feel you so close.
It’s those magical moments that I seek in the yester years,
When the stars fail their charm, and my desires shun high grounds.

Pity my own shadows, where they keep scouting for your essence,
Show your self, oh my dear, for they seek to know the truth.
Help them now, for now it matters to feel so real,
Help me show them, cos I near the end of you being an illusion.

I did so, mistake you to be unreal, blame me, sidecast me, so for what I felt,
But I did so, unknowingly thought you to be unreal.
You pinched me, aarrgghh, hard that was so felt,
When I woke up, I felt your brush of fresh breath, soothing through my ache.

Is it true, they speak of you being a mystery,
For I thought I knew you since decades.
Is it true, that you are so real,
If so, I deem my life with every breath to be yours.

Hold me, touch me, feel me, and sense me,
Embrace me, for I am the one who will be your shadow.
That essence of a shadow, I will be, forever,
Where I fail to leave you, to eternity, to a never ending breath of life.

I am the hopeless romantic that you can encounter with, unfortunately,
I am that sense of unrealistic, that you ever believed in.
But I breathe, oh my sweetness with all the freshness,
And I want you to feel the freshness, as you scatter your footsteps ahead with.

I am real, with flesh and blood, waiting for your response,
Oh my sweetness, I am so real, waiting to be acknowledged.
Believe me when I say this, I am so real, waiting by your footstep,
I waited enough, enough to see the daylight turn so calm.

I rest my eyes tonight, in the pretext of a new sunrise,
A sunrise, which will break my dream, as I hope for something magical and yet so real.
I look upon, those delicate steps, that you take towards unknowing,
Lemme introduce myself for your ease, I am the one who waited for years.

No comments: